Friday 9 November 2012

Photo Dump

And so, some more pics. This one is the dining room at Dehradun. The food on offer today was Chilli Chicken, Dhal, Salad, Rice, Fries & Chappatis. Noah, Nirmesh & Lukas have not wasted any time getting stuck in.


Actually Nirmesh has indeed waited.

When I got back to my room tonight I got a new pet! He (or she) is a gecko. I shall call it Gordon. I'm going to assume male.


It's a bit pale isn't it? He needs to get out in the sun I think. Get a tan. I tried to get closer but Gordon hid behind a painting. I don't know if he's shy, or playing hide and seek. But I am too much of a wuss to move the picture and risk a gecko running up my arm. Do they bite?

And now for the two people who have smoothed the way at the Country House. This is Harish, the chef. He should open a cookery school or something. Give lessons to the students here.



And this man is Sunil who does all the rest...cleaning, admin etc. He sometimes cooks too. If you want anything, Sunil (& his bike) can get it...




Finally, the sunset. It coincides with the end of our school day. The sun doesn't do this in London. Here in India it kind of drops down very quickly. The slightly misty sky turns a deep red and the sun becomes a little orange ball. Every night it is the same. Note the picturesque water tower in the middle ground. Nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment