Thursday 8 November 2012

The Last Days In Dehradun

My how time flies.

The course is over, and we are now picking over the important details and applying them to some questions (the sort of questions I might see in the exam on Monday). There are so many flags & switches to remember, I'm pretty sure I'll forget some or most.

And as for rpm packaging....if that comes up in the exam I'll just pretend I didn't see it.

Shikha is busy writing more questions for me...

I am looking through my photos...did I mention the cows? They hang around on street corners, they disrupt traffic, they belong to nobody, they are sacred and we cannot eat them. Not even in MacDonalds.

They are street cows.


This one just came straight for me. I ran away.

And these grow in abundance at the Country House:


I believe that Koenig will not be renewing their lease on the Country House after Dec 31. Most students apparently prefer to stay at the apartments. So those staying in December will be the last. Its a shame as it is a lovely setting.

So, two more days of revision, then the train to Delhi, then Diwali, then...then...if I don't need a retake I have three days (Wed to Fri). I may try and see bits of Jaipur & Agra. The best bits hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment