Sunday 11 November 2012

Rajpur

Rajpur is a small village about 2km from the Country House. Just beyond it is some glorious countryside. Look.

A pretty-in-pink house.


A gloriously tumbledown house.



A monkey too intent on snacking to care about me. These crazy monkeys eat anything.


A panorama of the beautiful and not-so-distant hills.


Is the countryside growing into BIG TAP or is the countryside pouring out of BIG TAP?


Oooh, I found a river.


And a contented, recumbent cow.


Proof that it was me taking this hike.


The river again. Oddly there was an English family frolicking in it. They arrived in a 4x4. Lightweights.


Thousands of butterflies. I managed to hypnotise this one into posing for me. Thank you Madam.


These decorations make everything look good.


A severely strangled tree.


As I walked through Rajpur first time I noticed CHAYA, a cafe that had free wifi and did proper coffee & pizza. That's my lunch sorted I thought, but at 1pm they were closed. I thought I may have to travel into town but no! Sunil hands me a Domino's menu and a pizza arrives. Blogging & Pizza. They go together like ham and sandwich.



1 comment:

  1. good collections simon good luck for your exams and I will see you again. we missed you today at dinner
    anyway it was good time and great fun. enjoyed your company

    ReplyDelete