Monday 12 November 2012

The Exam

So the train last night exceeded even the morning train. This time they brought: a bottle of water, a sandwich, a samosa, tea, nuts, a chocolate bar, cake, soup & bread, paneer curry, dhal, rice, chappattis, pickles, yoghurt, bananas & ice cream. I made it my goal to listen to every song by the National that I have on my mp3 player (5 albums, and two extended EPs). Basically this took me up to the outskirts of Delhi. Delhi is mad, sorry if I am repeating myself. I don't feel comfortable here. The Koenig Inn deluxe is nice, the room is small but very modern. Breakfast was Ok, but I was too nervy to eat. The RHCSA exam in the morning went well. I think I probably passed that one with a pretty high score. However I am concerned that I may have screwed up the RHCE. I got caught up in a problem with one service and didn't really have time to check the work I had done on all the other services. Time was very tight. My guess is that I got between 90 & 100 for part one, and somewhere between 65 & 80 for the second. Anything less than 70 is a fail so I am now biting my nails. The Koenig Inn Deluxe is in a part of town dominated by a major road. Walking anywhere is problematic. However I did take a stroll to a beer shop so I could lie on my bed and calm down. Some Diwali lights:
Nirmesh, thanks for the comment. the web nanny rules here don't allow me to post replies or comments! I hope all is well up there in Dehradun. I wish I was still there....

No comments:

Post a Comment